Custom Fragrant Candle with Hand-Painted Holder
Elevate your space with this excuisite Custom Fragrant Candle With Hand - Painted Holder. Each glass candle holder is uniquely hand painted with alcohol ink and metallic ink, making it a one-of-a-kind piece of art. The hand poured soy candle offers a selection of festive fragrances that will fill your home with delightful scents. This candle makes for the perfect gift for any occasion, or a lovely treat for yourself to enjoy during a relaxing evening at home. Add a touch of elegance to your home with this stunning candle and holder set.
- 8 oz glossy white candle with silver lid. The lid holds in the scent of your candle, so that it smells as aromatic as the day you bought and keeps your candle free from dust and debris.
- Soy wax
- Wooden wick provides an enticing crackling sound while producing little carbon buildup, debris, and soot.
- NOT dishwasher safe
- Alcohol ink and metallic mixatives on white ceramic
- Sealed with several layers of varnish and coated with a super hard heat and scratch resistant topcoat
- Hand wash gently only using a soft cloth. Do not soak, scrub, or use bleach- or alcohol-based cleaners. Do not expose to direct sunlight for extended periods of time or fading may occur
Christmas Cabin: A wonderful blend of bayberries and cranberries with a top note of freshly crushed cinnamon bark with hints of orange.
Christmas Wonder: A wonderful nostaligc blend of balsam, aromatic cedar wood and juniper berry.
London Fog: A comforting blend of warm citrus and sweet vanilla, blended with the essence of lavender.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Because the scent is custom ordered, these candles are non-returnable/refundable.
Please allow an additional lead time of 5 days for these handmade items as the wax and fragrance need time to cure. Please message me if you have any questions, or if you have a specific deadline for receiving this item. Thank you for your patience.
CANDLE USE WARNING
- To Prevent Fire, burn within sight.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Burn on a heat-safe surface.
- For best results, burn until the wax melts evenly across the container, not exceeding 4 hrs.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Keep wick centered & trim to 1/4" each time candle is lit.
- Avoid drafts.
- Never touch or move a hot candle.
- Stop burning when 1/2" of wax remains.
CANDLE BURNING TIPS
Believe it or not, there is actually a proper way to burn a candle so that it has the brightest flames, the longest burn time and doesn't waste any wax or scent.
Visit this link for instructions.